Incentivising feedback to increase the number of reviews you get is no new thing, but having a slick guest experience for receiving and using that incentive, whilst it being easy to manage on your side, is another matter entirely. We’ve teamed up with Yumpingo to create a slick process for doing just this for click + collect and delivery orders.
Automatically send a unique code, or gift card to anyone who leaves feedback on the Yumpingo platform, and opts-in for marketing.
What’s the customer journey?
- The customer makes an order at their chosen outlet.
- The customer scans the Yumpingo QA code within the delivery (you may need to include physical cards within the delivery)
- The customer fills out the feedback form and sign up to receive email marketing.
- The customer is added to a feedback group on Airship according to the location they left feedback for.
- The customer receives an email with their gift or unique code.
What’s the aim?
Promotion of gift cards
How to set it up
- Speak to your Yumpingo account manager to create your QR codes and get the ball rolling.
- Decide what you want to offer your customers for carrying out the feedback, this could be utilising Airship unique codes or including a Toggle gift within an email for customers to redeem in your venue on their next visit.
- Speak to a member of our customer success team to help you to set up the mechanic.
For more information about how to set up triggered emails, have a look at our support article here.