The email broadcast report can be used to show various types of information about your email campaigns. You can use it to view your read rate, click rate, delivery and much more for each of your campaigns both manual and automated.
Head to Reports > Email Broadcast Report to begin.
You will then need to select your criteria.
The date range refers to the dates you want to view the emails for, for example you might want to view your email broadcasts over the last week.
- Everything: this will show you all of your broadcasts, manual and automated.
- Broadcast: This will just show the emails that you have manually sent.
- Birthday: This will show your Birthday broadcasts (automated).
- Bouncebacks: This will show any bounceback emails you have set up, such as vouchers issued to your customers.
- Welcome: This shows your welcome broadcasts.
- Triggered: This will show any broadcasts setup under date triggers, this could include your follow up welcome emails.
- Retention: This will show your retention broadcasts.
You then need to select your minimum send quantity, if you are just viewing your manual emails you might want to set this to 10 so that you don’t include any test sends.
This gives you the option to group your emails, this can be useful if you want to view all of your instant welcome emails in one line or you want to see the read rate of your Birthday emails divided by subject line.
- None: This will show all of the email broadcasts on a different line
- Subject: This will group all emails with the same subject into the same line.
- Subject/calendar day: This will group all emails with the same subject line sent on the same day. You might want to use this to view how your automated emails perform on different days.
Group split tests
This allows you to group your split tests so that you can easily see an overall summary of your email results or you can keep this separate to see which subject lines perform the best.
Once you have selected all of your criteria you can now run your report, this will show the below screen.
Once your report is ready you will see the below:
You can now choose whether to view the report or download it as a CSV, if you choose to download the report you can load this up in excel or something similar and compare this with your previous reports.